Saturday, March 28, 2009

1st NSC observation

Finally can relax a bit le. Been really tense up due to my 1st formal observation by NSC. Heard that he's very strict, so was really scared that he'll failed me if I failed to take my class in hand.

Luckily, everything went as planned. The P2 kids were rather well-behaved. Heehee, thanks to my 33 boys and girls! My NSC didn't said that I failed but pointed out some areas for improvement when he comes in next time. Hope my P5 students will also co-operate on that day. In fact, I'm more worried about P5 class as there are a few problematic ones whom I still can't communicate with.

They were simply rebellious. They talked back to me just for the sack of challenging me. P5 class is much more noisier too. 希望观音菩萨再保佑吧!

Ok lah, enough of 怨天尤人, better get back to my lesson plans.
Still having thought of what to do for my Non-IT lesson which is in less than 2 weeks' time!
Better start giving it a thought. CT is already pressing me for my lesson plan.
Share some of my students' work....... 充满天真与童趣,只是没见到他们捣蛋的时候……

可爱吧!

No comments: