Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Convocation 29th July 2009

Had to rush down to NTU for convocation after school. It has been such a hectic day in school that I fell asleep while digging for my blouse. Unbelievable, right? But it did happen to me! I slept soundly for an hour, until someone woke me up.

I turned up at NTU Auditorium rather late, so did not manage to take any group photos with my dear classmates who survived these 4 years of NIE life with me. After the event, everyone was in a rush to go home, as we all have to get up rather early for school the next day. Hence, I wasted my brother's trip. He had went took half a day off purposely, to go NTU to help us take nice nice nice group photos. But then.......haiz.......forget it.

At least my stage photo(the 3 seconds on stage) turns out rather pleasant. Heng ar......

From Graduation - CW







No comments: