Friday, November 13, 2009

Latest Update

Oh yeh......... 1 more week to go before holiday starts!



But before the holiday starts, there's a lot of things to clear. I was in the CIP committee and had just completed my CIP for this year.


Wed and Thu was suppose to be e-learning for the students while teachers do results analysis, class allocation, etc in school. So, Wed was meetings and meetings non-stop. As for Thu, the MT teachers and BT went to a NTUC Eldercare to do our CIP. We engage a professional Chinese painting artist to teach the elders to paint. We hang around to help 打杂、磨墨……O(∩_∩)O哈!顺便偷师。呵呵…… Honestly speaking, the elders there are quite artistic. They enjoyed the session a lot, some of them were quite reluctant to go for the next session, which is a simple dance.

Today is also a hectic day for me. I was rushing around like mad. This is a Meet the Parents Day for the P4s but the mother tongue teachers also have their usual lessons for the other levels. So I've got Kiasu parents standing right outside my P2 class. It was so stressful. In between my P2 and P5 classes, Ive got to talk to some parents who might be in a rush to see me.

On top of that, today is also a BIZfun day for the P6s. In other words, the P6s are setting up stalls to sell handmade items, stationery, games, etc. I was scheduled to bring my P5s to the stalls during a period of my lesson. I was then forced to buy some expensive but useless things from my last year's students. I was supposed to see some parents after that, so had to asked the P6 students to send the purchased items to my office. But guess what, the students took my money but nothing arrived. Haha.... does that mean they've got business brains? Haiz... should have insisted on 赊账。

Well, that was my day before 12.30..... lessons, meet parents, donating.......

At 12.30, two colleagues and I headed to Nan Chiau Pri for Action Research presentation of our research paper. It marked the end of my Action Research! Yeah....... Our hard work for the past few months is finally going to end. We had only rehearsed once together, but I guess our presentaion was quite smooth. Made some mistakes though, but Dr Chee did not pointed out any major mistakes. So I guess we did fine. Hope, I'm right.

That's all I have to update for now.

Looking forward to holidays.......

No comments: