Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Class tragedy

Oh my 天!
Something tragic happen to my P2 class just a min before school's over!
The naughty boy in my class beat up another boy, for no reason. And the 2 boys tried to keep the "secret" among the 2 of them! Can u believe that? The 狡猾 one who beat the boy made a pact with the 可怜one who got beaten up not to tell e teacher(that's me). But e boy went home and complain to his mother.

I had to meet another parent straight after school, so I could only talk to e 2 parents after I've met e parent.

I had to talk to e 3 parents at almost e same time. How I wished I were 孙悟空,拥有分身之术!

Anyway, 说来话长……

Hope everything's well tml, when I talk to the other students who had witness the whole incident.

Wish me all e best! 求唐僧、孙悟空、猪八戒、沙僧、观世音、总之不论是神是妖都保佑我明天一切顺利。真不想离开学校前一周才出事故。

No comments: