Saturday, May 2, 2009

unwinding……

Counting down to the last week of practicum 2.
1 more week to go......JIAYOU, my fellow classmates, friends and erh hmmm.... collegues!

Yup, attended a 说明会 on iFlashbook bilingual version. Was surprised to see a lot classmates and teachers! I saw my primary school teacher, I only known her for a week when we went on a table-tennis trip to Thailand. Haha, but she still remember me leh. Maybe because I still look like a P6 girl. haha....自我安慰lah. Ok, stay young! As for Mdm Ng, she's been promoted to a Master Teacher for several years. So my dear colleagues out there, u might be able to spot her in ur school too!

Me with Mdm Ng
Chatted a bit with my fellow classmates and was relieved to known that I'm not the only one suffering. In fact, I'm much better off than some of my fellow classmates. Hehe......

Yeh...... looking towards to the last week of practicum. JY n JQ and I had agreed to have a gathering before the induction starts. Really missed the days in NIE and of course Taiwan trip.

Haha, still got 1 week to go and we're already planning ahead. No choice la, NIE only gave us 1 day break sending us back on “journey to the West" from 8.30am to 5.30pm. And that means that I have wake up at 5.30am as well and reach home at 7.30pm. Hehe...... e only thing to look forward to is that no marking or lesson plan to do. So, can come home n relax lah =0

No comments: