Dear friends, classmates and collegues,
Happy teachers' day! Hope everyone of u out there has a most memorable teachers' day today.
Sob......I've to wait till 20th Nov for my schools' teachers' day celebration. Isn't that very 扫兴?
Well, I had a memorable "celebration" today. I took a walk in IMH aka Hougang Chalet today, with some of my fellow collegues and students this morning. Is that unique for teachers' celebration? Haha, saw quite a few of the patients there, singing us birthday songs and festive songs. Some of the students gave the standard presidential wave and they actually waved back and sang louder than before. Hee... Actually they looked all right to me.
Now then do I know why our teachers used to tell us not to spend money buying gifts for them. Wrong gifts end up taking up a lot of the little space that we're given. So students out there, listen up. When teachers tell you to give only a card, it's the truth. Cards mean more to teachers than any other precious gifts.
Can you guess what kind of gifts students gave me? The most ridiculous one would be pyjamas, the most common ones is mugs and the most pleasant surprise is…… photos speak louder than words. Take a look.
Monday, August 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment