Was out with NIE classmates the whole night. Although it was a happy occasion, I must admit that I had to force my eyes open after 10pm. PY looks so energetic...... Some of them even wnet for late movie after some left for our own comfortable bed.
Well, we chat over dinner at Fish n Co at the new Orchard @ Ion. I must say that it's really majestically HUGE! IT took us quite some time to find the place. It's at B3. Luckily I managed to meet JY, HQ n bro before setting out searching for the place. And then, we ended up later than the usual gang. Hehe...
The food n atmosphere was nice, the staff had a cheer especially for Miss GOH.
After dinner, we "migrated" to a more conducive place to continue with our chat. Fish n Co was too cold for most of us, so went outdoors, to TCC.
Everyone was so excited our 趣事 in schools. We felt so down-to-earth to be with friends.
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment