Monday, September 21, 2009

Wish me luck, please...

First week of the new term has just ended, but I'm already physically and mentally drained. I made so many mistakes this week. Firstly, I forgot to go for remedial. Next, I forgot to go for the PSLE LC briefing. And then I got complaints for not reminding the external invigilator to check the CD player's volumn.

I need external harddisk, I need alarm clock, I need a 保姆!Most importantly, I think I need luck, to ensure that I serve these 4 years 顺顺利利。

Some of the students have also got worst after the holidays. There're more violent cases this week. I need I also need extra insurance coverage, in case of 飞来横祸。Only last Tue, I had to stop 2 students from fighting in class. There was nearly flying tables, chairs and brooms. Believe me, there's no Harry Potter in the class.

心惊胆战
恐怕飞来横祸
幸有天真无邪的小二
谢天谢地

2 comments:

~Jerine~ said...

Jiayou jiayou! Hang in there gal! You can do it!

P.S. your tagbox disappeared so I leave my note here. ;p

JezCkoh said...

Thanks. All the best to you too. Let's jiayou!