It has come to the send of 2008. Half more years to go as a student. 告别学生生涯了!
For the last day of 2008, I had actually planned to take my 姑姑to Sentosa, but my brother said that he's free. So, he volunteered to take her there. I went to meet SL, Jerine, WL and her 3 friends for steamboat dinner.

The dinner was quite odd(气氛), looks like I had spoilt someone's dinner. Haha.... just joking. I had actually brought the "famous" 绿豆饼 for everyone to try, but they were too full to eat.
The steamboat dinner wasn't that fantastic, the 火锅料 wasn't that fresh. Maybe I had eaten too much nice food in China, such that the vege tasted like grass. China vege were all veryyyyyyyy fresh, from the fields. I was invloved in the "plucking" exercise once.
Our steamboat got " chao dah", due to the 冬粉 and dumplings that we put in. The "mala" side was more burnt. This was definitely the most memorable steamboat meal I've ever had.
All food tasted weird, so we didn't eat much in the end. Fruit (watermelon) also went out of supply. What luck!
We went to 阿秋甜品 after that. I had 杏仁糊,not bad, just a bit too thick( 稠)for me. All the 甜品that we ordered tasted superb, except SL's 姜汁炖蛋。that's definitely not something that I'll try in future. But SL seemed to enjoy it. 

Luckily the 甜品saved the day.
Hope 2009 will be as sweet as the 甜品that we had.
Happy 2009 to all! May your 2009 be as sweet too!
No comments:
Post a Comment