Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Organ for sale

Chinese New Year is just round the corner! In fact, it's less than 2 weeks again. Haiz...... been so busy cleaning the house. Regreted not doing so during the Dec holidays.

Has thrown away quite a lot of the "antiques" accumulated over the years.
But some of them seems to come in handy.......ONE DAY. Hmmm...... when is that one day?

Maybe tomorrow bah. Hopefully!

Well, one of those that I can't bear to dump is the ancient organ that I bought from my friend earlier this year when she was moving house.

Anyone interested? I bought it for $200 at around April 2008. According to my friend, it's already 16 or 17 years old but still in good condition.

Here's some photoshots for those interested.

full view
From Piano for sale


left view
From Piano for sale


right view
From Piano for sale


back view
From Piano for sale


some functions
From Piano for sale


steps & pedal
From Piano for sale


keyboard & some other functions
From Piano for sale

No comments: