Was in NIE in the morning from 8.30 to 12.30 for a MOE chinese syllabus talk. A lot of repetition, but can be considered quite a good recap of what we've learnt in the past few years.

超级放大镜




After that, JY went for a survey-interview while e rest of us went for supposely rehearsal for 谢师宴 but left soon since they haven't really start and we had to rush to the science centre.
We went for lunch at jurong east's vari nice kopi tiam, so was late for the science talk. It was so pai sei for e group of 10 of us to walk in in the middle of the talk. Sorry lah... I don't think I've been late for NIE lectures before so was quite 尴尬.
The talk was suppose to be intersting and informative but I just had my lunch so my 瞌睡虫 slipped in gradually. But I kept my eyes wide opened for the electrical connnectivity demostration, for the "model" is our class star——miss cheung. Haha......She's so funny and 乖,to 配合Mr Andrew. I could really see her hair stand on end. The look on Mr Huang was more entertaining. U should know what I mean.
After some light refreshments ( I like e muffins, supper nice!), we're free to explore the exhibits in the Science Centre. The Potable Planetarius was interesting but ehhh....... a bit too dark n creepy in the tent. I can't really remember what the person had said about the stars, and I think I was just too dumb to really understand n remember how to spot the stars. Only remember the brighest star is named " really"(not really know how to spell). The 3 stars, e triangular one, the kite-shaped one, eh... can't spell.
扯开话题,这是我们献给各位老师的小卡片。
超级放大镜
镜子外的真人
镜子内的我们
light spectrum
On the 20th May (Thu), only 4 out of the 11 in our class turn up for the trip to Maju Camp. The camp is just nex to Ngee Ann Poly. There's nothing much to see actually. My friends had fun with the 3 different types of guns, but it was a nightmare for me.
I think the most beneficial thing I get from today is that we finally get to take a tour in NTU's 华裔馆. There's a exhibition on 何谓华人? at this time. After which, we stroll into 事关隧道,looking into the brief history of 南大.
After 4 years, we finally get the chance to step into 华裔馆!Must take a photo to 留念。



No comments:
Post a Comment