Sunday, November 23, 2008

1st meaning event after exam

Finally, the exams are over! I'm going to plan for my graduation tour in advance. We, 4 gals are going to Taiwan on our own. Can you believe it?! It's the 3 gals first tour by ourselves (without parents or relatives) and we are going free and easy? Actually, I'm not that worry. But...... after all the scare from Jerine and the recent political riots taking place there, I do feel a bit uneasy.
I guess it shouldn't be that chaotic bah. Hope I'm not wrong. May the FORCE be with us!!! A quote from Jerine.

Ok, we've somehow had a quite organised and detailed plan for this coming tour. JQ had helped us booked the air tickets(Jetstar- not that cheap though, mainly because of the airport tax) and 2 hotels (1 in Taipei and 1 in Wulai with hotspring, this one seems quite "ulu" for its somewhere up the mountains). We've also planned the day to day activities: things to bring, places to visit,
things to buy, etc.

JQ and HQ weren't with us for the final confirmation of the initerary, so we had a last minute meeting to confirm it. But... oh oh, Jerine wasn't feeling well. Hope she gets well before we go for the tour. She must be so worried that she gets sick.

No comments: