成都大饭店的环境不错,职员也都很友善:JQ不见了行李箱的钥匙,他们帮她撬开。胡老师look alike 的职员还给我们提供到处游玩的意见、省钱的方法等。
We took metro to 公馆站,to visit the Christian Campus Bookstore. Too much religious stuff. So i only bought a few stamps. Quite cute and cheap, others all very ex.
Being a Christian, JQ found a lot of things in her shopping list there.
I had 鸡丝粥 for lunch. Abt SG$2.75, it was indeed very delicious. Worth the buy, but too bad, JQ said that's Hongkong style.
Since we spent too much time at the Campus Bookstore, we had to give up the trip to Chiang Kai Shek Memorial Hall. We took a look at the nearby Hello Kitty 专卖店, 东西很可爱,但是超级贵。单单一支HB铅笔就要SG$15!!! 真是没眼看。
Since we cancel the CKS trip, we spent a longer time at 台大校园——Prof Goh's 母校. NTU 校园虽然陈旧,但是风景很迷人,到处可见各类颜色鲜艳的花草。颜色太美了,美到好像假花!不要误会,我试了,的确是真花!

今天只是我们在台北的第二天,可是竟然有3个当地人向我们问路(在捷运站、校园、路上)。我们真有那么像台湾人吗?哈哈!
大约下午4点,我们就搭捷运到剑潭站的 士林夜市,发现那儿也有后港街。哈哈!
After dinner, I happily bought some fruits from a big stall opposite. But the auntie overcharged me! Haiz.... forget it, since the guava and cherry tomato were very nice. However, JQ bought a Fuji apple at $4, can u believe it? So ex......
After buying fruits, we shop at the old 士林夜市 opposite. 货品应有尽有,不论吃的、用的、穿的……琳琅满目。走了几条街才帮弟弟买了一顶绅士帽,挺好看的。配上Jerine 的服装就有点像“上海滩”的绅士了。哈哈=<
We found the stamp making stall but didn't order many since it's SUPER EX!!!!!!! Much more than in Singapore.
While waiting for the stamp, we went to a nearly 糖水铺. I ordered 烧仙草。Guess what...... It's just a bowl of warm black liquid with peanuts halves. Had the 仙草taste but can't find the Singapore style 仙草,I guess the 仙草 are the jelly-liked substances that comes in different colours. Isn't that special? Jerine's 豆花looks ordinary, HQ and JQ ordered some ice-kacang stuff. The ice shaving looked and felt like snow. Very 顺滑,not like those we always had.
Overall comment: Should really go and try their dessert. Very delicious! I want more!!! haha...We all had a fruitful day today. 真的是满载而归!
No comments:
Post a Comment